Saturday, August 13, 2011

Marys got it goin on!!

I have been training with Emily for the past three years. Initially I came to Premier because I have always been and athlete and in shape. I got away for that, and hated it. Training has kept me accountable and on track. I know if I am not active during the week when I go to see Emily for my session she will kick my butt, because the workout will be all the more painful.
I felt better after just a couple weeks and started seeing recordable results in one month. So far I have gone down three pants sizes and I get compliments from strangers on my rockin' arms! The incentive to keep training is the challenging workouts that keep me moving forward.
 
-Mary Strand

mary, me, friend (spring 2010)

Since then she has lost 20ibs and gone down 2 dress sizes!!!

Summer 2011...











 
Her Favorite at home work out is 'the countdown'

10 squats, 10 pushups, 10 situps

9 squats, 9 pushups, 9 situps

8 squats, 8 pushups, 8 situps

7 squats, 7 pushups, 7 situps

6 squats, 6 pushups, 6 situps

5 squats, 5 pushups, 5 situps

4 squats, 4 pushups, 4 situps

3 squats, 3 pushups, 3 situps

2 squats, 2 pushups, 2 situps

1 squat, 1 pushup, 1 situps

Great when you are short on time and still want to get a workout in. Try and do it under 10 minutes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment