Wednesday, July 4, 2012

chocolate coconut banana...whats not to love!?

So a whole day off in the middle of the week with no plans or commitments.  Hope everyone has enjoyed the day dedicated to freedom :)  Mine consisted of a long jog, painting nails, and baking with gilmore girls on in the backround.  Bliss!!  I have been wanting to experiment with some stuff for a while.  These turned out super yummy and I'm not sure I remember exactly how much of everything I put in the recipe.  Best part of this.. didn't have to make a trip to the store and used what I had!

2 mashed bananas
3 brown eggs
1/4 cup crushed walnuts
1/4 cup coconut flakes
1 cup coconut flour
3 Tbsp carob powder
1 tea baking soda
1 tea baking powder
3 Tbsp coconut oil
white chocolate chips


-mash the bananas
-throw in eggs, walnuts, coconut flakes
-sift in coconut flour, carob powder, baking soda and powder
-add melted coconut oil
-mix
-spoon into liners
-add white chocolate chips

Bake 350 20-25 mins

So the white chocolate chips were not as cool as I thought.  Would have been cooler if they were melted and like drizzled on.  I mean that would look like profess.  ha.  seriously yum and def healthy.  Yeah, i'd say healthy.
****
So I have secretly wanted to know how to cook *good* for like ever!  My nannie gave me this pic last time I saw her.  She used to let me make a huge mess in the kitchen and I LOVED it! hehehehe i think I'm 3 here.  Going to have to call and talk to nannie now she will get a kick I put this in my blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment