Saturday, March 23, 2013

Need something quick for lunch?? try these!!

Hey there! 

I've been throwing these vege wraps together the past couple days.  Gotten some likes from my istagram photos of them so thought I would share (i still refuse to get sucked into ANOTHER social network so I just use it for picture taking purposes, mainly of my food :) 

Made with raw fresh vegetables.  Just Spread the wheat tortilla with avacado and add whatever you have.  I used:  red onion, spinach, tomato, shredded zuchinni, and mushrooms. 

 
 
Last night I took the same concept and instead of using avacado I sprinkled a little mozzarella cheese, added my vegetables, folded in half and cooked in a little bit of olive oil a couple mins each side.  Well I actually burned a couple, they don't take long!!  Seriously, these are gooooood!
 
 


Beats paying $10 at Jasons Deli for basically the same thing.  In my opinion these are better.  Add some fresh fruit for dessert and enjoy!!!
I decided to buy some fruit I haven't had in a while today.  When was the last time you had fresh mango?  Or a plum?  BTW my plum was pretty tasty!  The taste of a plum reminded me of my childhood.  Probably from my mom always telling me to eat some fruit when I wanted a snack.  I was always so mad she would never buy fruit rollups and pop tarts.  Non of the kids at school would trade with me either!!  I'm laughing at myself right now, its the simple things :) 

 
 
Thanks for reading! 
 

Emily

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment