Saturday, August 18, 2012

Growing Fit, Jordan Thomas

I have been working out with Emily ever since I was a freshman in high school. I have always wanted to live a healthier lifestyle, and Emily has helped me accomplish that. She incorporates a variety of different exercises each session so you will never get bored with the same workouts. We have even flipped giant tires on the basketball court! She has also helped me make smarter eating choices. Emily is an awesome personal trainer, and I would recommend her to anyone who wants to get in shape. 

-Jordan Thomas

After a training session, 1st yr. of college!!

Freshman yr. HS when training started!















From Emily
I am so so proud of Jordan!  It has been the coolest thing to watch her grow up and become such a mature young lady!  We just finished a summer boot camp focusing on nutrition and meal planning...and the latest nail polish color :)

Current goals:  Starting second yr of college and maintaining fitness!  Loving the spin classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment