Saturday, August 18, 2012

Rick races forward...

Like many of us, I had the intensions to get back into shape. I knew I wanted to and that I needed to.  The problem was that I didn't know how to.  Then I found the missing ingredient, Emily Dumelle.  She listened to me and my goals and put together an ever-changing program designed to keep my workouts fun, safe and to realize fast results.  The "how to" puzzle piece finally fell into place.  Emily has shown me the proper technique and sequence of exercises enabling me to make the most of my workout sessions.  Not only is she a great educator, she is a great motivator.  She has been instrumental in keeping me inspired and focused so that my fitness goals have now been realized.  I can honestly say that I am in better shape than when I was in my twenties (I am now 51) and I owe it all to Emily and Premier Fitness.  So, if you were like me knowing that it's time to get back into shape but need the guidance of a professional, I STRONGLY urge you to simply take 1 lessson with Emily and see if she can be the "missing piece" that will help you realize your fitness goals.

-Rick Parks



From Emily
I think it's safe to say Rick has a passion for fitness.  It only took a couple sessions to get him going and he was off!!  Running, biking, skiing...maybe not skiing :)  His goals and interests seem to change.  That keeps me on my toes as a trainer!   Rick is an inspiration and you will find after talking to him it might rub off! 
I have the blessing of training his wife and daughter too.  The Parks family is getting down with fitness.  Very cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment